If you would like to support Christa and I in our efforts to raise money for the Concord Hospital Payson Center Lend Me A Hand please see the link below.

The Lend Me a Hand Fund is a Concord Hospital Trust charitable fund that supports special and unique needs of Payson Center for Cancer Care patients. Monies from the Fund are used to support out-of-pocket expenses for cancer patients in need including transportation costs, prescription and grocery expenses and other items that enhance a patient’s quality of life.


Wednesday, August 28, 2019



8-28-19

Life is certainly a challenging at times. Things have been great for these last couple of months. Treatment, Mri, cat scans ajd athe worrying on whether my melanoma would come back!!! 

It has returned.!!!!! My melanoma!  It has grown from 4 mm to 8 mm within two weeks... It is between my 8th and 9th rib!!! They say that it is hidden within the tissue...Will see a melanoma surgeon after Labor Day!  The doctors are still feeling that this trial is working'

I have always tried to be positive but this has really hit home.. DAM YOU MELANOMA!!!! You are not going to win...

I need all the support that I can get right now! A response to my blog knowing that you are following me and know that you  care would mean so much to me!

These are just a few of the reasons why I continue to fight..

My sister-in-law who brings me to Mass General.



My best friend VAl!


 My husband who has never left my side.


 

 My soon to be daughter-in-law Lisa and son Christopher!


Our soon to be new granddaughter Ava!  So beautiful!

 My dear son... Matt!


 My walking buddy Christa!!!


 Our cat Sim


 My soon to be daughter-in-law, Lisa.xxoo


 My grandchildren Tristan and Trevor!


 My grand dog Bentley!



 My sister Becky who has never left my side.



AND!!!! My family!

I will fight this next bout of melanoma! Many times I do feel defeated!


But I remain positive and hope to win this next battle!  

1 comment:

  1. Bonzo, love you tons. I have been checking your blog regularly for updates. Hang in there Melanoma does not know who they are battling with. Maude sends her love.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment! Bonnie loves to hear from you.