If you would like to support Christa and I in our efforts to raise money for the Concord Hospital Payson Center Lend Me A Hand please see the link below.

The Lend Me a Hand Fund is a Concord Hospital Trust charitable fund that supports special and unique needs of Payson Center for Cancer Care patients. Monies from the Fund are used to support out-of-pocket expenses for cancer patients in need including transportation costs, prescription and grocery expenses and other items that enhance a patient’s quality of life.


Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15th 2019

Hello my friends. I haven't been good about keeping up my blog. I am not going to make excuses.

I am continuing to travel to Boston every other week. I went with my sister in law last Wednesday. She drove and I thought I was riding in a limo.. No bus...no "t."  Air conditioning, music and great conversation. I cant believe that I have been continuing  my treatments for over 15 months.  Scans continue to be clean. I am having another set of scans at the beginning of August and it always makes me so nervous.

Try to walk with Christa when we can, Have kept a log of the days that we have walked.

 It was a busy June and time certainly has flown by.  My granddaughter Tristan, graduated from Merrimack Valley High School in June and my grandson Trevor, graduated from 8th grade also from Merrimack Valley High School. I was so happy to be there!!!!! Had a graduation party for Tristan. Busy June for sure. 





Trevor with his Dad Chris! Four more years to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment! Bonnie loves to hear from you.