If you would like to support Christa and I in our efforts to raise money for the Concord Hospital Payson Center Lend Me A Hand please see the link below.

The Lend Me a Hand Fund is a Concord Hospital Trust charitable fund that supports special and unique needs of Payson Center for Cancer Care patients. Monies from the Fund are used to support out-of-pocket expenses for cancer patients in need including transportation costs, prescription and grocery expenses and other items that enhance a patient’s quality of life.


Monday, April 8, 2019

April 8, 2019

It has been a busy few weeks. Got my test results back concerning my adrenal gland. NOT WORKING! My thyroid level are also way off.  I was hoping for a slight improvement! Guess I will just keep hoping that my immunotherapy treatment that I am getting will keep my melanoma from returning.

My cousins came to New Hampshire for a visit and spent five days with our family. They wanted to see my mom and help me out by taking me to Boston!  It meant so much to my sisters and my family.  We wert all over god creation. Up north to see mom, ( we saw 5 deer and a bear) Mom enjoyed riding with us around her old stomping grounds which were Berlin and the Errol area. My cousins also drone me  to Boston to have my treatment, We also went to the coast of Maine to see the ocean and to walk the Marginal Way in Ogunquit Maine. We also went hit many antique gift shops along the way.  My cousin and her daughter both live in Missouri. It was great spending time with them. I walked everyday but did not log it. I will not count this week as I did not use my walking app. Will get back on track this week.

I just found out that my mom's melanoma has returned...... After being clean for eleven years. The tumor came back in the same spot!!!! She has decided to have the tumor removed and has talked about maybe having a pet scan to see if it has traveled anywhere else.. I am really having a hard time with this one!  My melanoma and my mom's is on the outside of our upper left arm. Not just the sun but genetic!!!!!  My mom will not discuss it with me. She is more concerned about my health issues. I am really having a hard time dealing with this one!

Please say a prayer for my mom! 

                            
                            Hanging out with my best friend Val!                                     

 
                              My beautiful cousins with my mom! Their Dad
                  was my mom's brother.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment! Bonnie loves to hear from you.